Tuesday 25 March 2014

Amazing freezing desert





Hello everyone, 
let us to share our experiance during our trip to United Arab Emirates  spesially to Ras Al Khaimah (RAK).

On Friday morning, i were sleeping Zzzz
suddenly my phone ringing, so i moved  my hand to answer without watching who calling me
i said: hello!!
My anti said: let us go to Ras Al Khaimah i want to visit Jebel Jais!!
I said: nothing there!! what is Jebel Jais, where it is?  nothing in Rak + weather is too hot
My anti: ok let us to go then we will see what is there
I said: ok

"Jebel in Arabic language means mountain and jais is the name of area" 

After  that we went to Jebel Jais but what is shucked me that there are purple grasses and fresh air with Lavender smell
This what killed me the Lavender grasses with air fresh which moving of lavender smell to our nose OMG in the United Arab Emirates!!!

I have more interisting feeling during this place I felt so happy and fresh, I liked the Mountain because it is so much high, it is the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, the weather there is very amazing and cold and the tempreture reach to 4 degree in the wenter, how ever in the summer this area is cold.

Come to see our pictures 
purble lavender which made smell of the area so nice  

different kind of desert animals not only camels




Lavender from Jebe Jais 




What I did know before visiting this area that: 

In 2004,2009,2012 snow fail on Jebel Jays








This is video during snow fail 








People who visit Jebel Jais experience  

Jamelah Al Daaw, said i like Jebel Jais because of environment, when i went there i enjoyed a lot with my family. we went their in the winter and we cooked there and children playing. i want to recommend all of my friends to visit this area together and have nice times.

Jamela photo 


To visit Jabal Jais this is our brochure


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home